Serves: 8-12 slices (depending how you cut it)
- 1 19 ounce can chickpeas*, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- Optional: 2 T rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 10 inch cast-iron skillet or a circular pan with coconut oil.
- In a food processor (or blender) combine chickpeas and almond butter.
- Add in egg and egg yolk and process until they all come together and all chickpeas are broken up.
- Add in coconut sugar, vanilla and baking soda and process until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles, reserving some to sprinkle on top.
- Add batter to skillet or pan and top with a few chocolate chips in sprinkles.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes before slicing and removing from pan.
- Will keep for up to 2-3 days in an airtight container on the counter.
Credits : The Healthy Maven.