- 1 large Love Beets cooked beet
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup raw cacao powder, separated
- Add the beet, avocado, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and half of the cacao powder to a blender or food processor. Process until well combined.
- Add the remaining cacao powder to the blender, and again process until well combined. Transfer the chocolate mixture to a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Remove bowl from refrigerator and scoop tablespoon-sized portions of the mixture. Roll mixture in your palms to form truffles – the mixture will be slightly sticky but should form balls easily.
- Roll the chocolate truffles in additional cacao powder, unsweetened coconut milk, and/or chopped nuts. Enjoy!
Credits : LoveBeets