Serves: 12 blondies
- 1 19 oz can chickpeas*
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- Coconut oil, for greasing pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a food processor combine chickpeas, nut butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add in oats, baking soda, sea salt and egg. Process until batter comes together smoothly. Should take 1-2 mins.
- Stir in chocolate chunks (or chips).
- Spread batter into baking pan, ensuring that top is flat.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool for 20 mins before cutting into 12 blondies and removing from pan.
- Will keep for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
Credits : thehealthymaven